The Magic Roundabout Milongas
are tango dance events for people who like traditional tango music.
If you enjoy dancing to music from the Golden Age of Tango in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere, then you will like The Magic Roundabout Milongas.
We believe that the details make a difference to your dance experience. We have sprung wooden dancefloors, excellent sound, cabeceo friendly lighting, experienced DJs, free tea and coffee and free parking.
The Magic Roundabout has two regular milongas:
In Kington Langley, quarterly, at Kington Langley Village Hall, near Chippenham
In Lydney, monthly, at Watney Hall in the Forest of Dean.
Paul Strudwick and Bärbel Rücker share the organising and DJ duties. Occasionally there are also guest DJs.
Subscribe to the Magic Roundabout email newsletter to stay up to date with our forthcoming events.
Spring Special with Michael Lavocah
On Sunday 4th March Michael Lavocah will be joining us at Kington Langley to present a 90 minute talk on the orchestra of Osvaldo Pugliese. This will be a fantastic chance to learn more about this exceptional orchestra leader. You will find more information in the blog post here.
Please book in advance by emailing us.
Join and share the facebook event and help us make this a day to remember!
Next Kington Langley Event 28th May
On the Spring Bank Holiday we will run one 6 hour milonga with DJs Bärbel Rücker and Paul Strudwick. 3.30pm to 9.30pm. Price £15
Kington Langley Village Hall
Next Lydney event 22nd April
DJs Paul Strudwick and Bärbel Rücker.
Free Cream Tea. Reclaim your Severn Bridge toll, share a car and bring the receipt.
Watney Hall in Lydney
- Spring Special Travel Updates
- Processing Tango Audio Files
- Encuentro Milonguero Betzenstein 3rd-5th August 2018
- Sunday Service in Lydney 18th February 2018
- The Magic Roundabout is 5!
- Bridge toll refund offer continues in 2018
- Tango con amigos practica 23rd January 2018
- Sunday Service in Lydney 28th January 2018
- Spring Special with Michael Lavocah 4th March 2018
- Tango Lessons in Newland begin 31st October 2017