The Magic Roundabout Milongas
are tango dance events for people who like traditional tango music.
If you enjoy dancing to music from the Golden Age of Tango in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere, then you will like The Magic Roundabout Milongas.
We believe that the details make a difference to your dance experience. We have sprung wooden dancefloors, excellent sound, cabeceo friendly lighting, experienced DJs, free tea and coffee and free parking.
The Magic Roundabout has two regular milongas:
In Kington Langley, quarterly, at Kington Langley Village Hall, near Chippenham
In Lydney, monthly, at Watney Hall in the Forest of Dean.
Paul Strudwick and Bärbel Rücker share the organising and DJ duties. Occasionally there are also guest DJs.
Subscribe to the Magic Roundabout email newsletter to stay up to date with our forthcoming events.
Magic Roundabout Newsletter
Why not sign up for the Magic Roundabout newsletter and get our latest news delivered straight to your inbox?
The newsletter comes out approximately once a month and it’s great for keeping across our events, particularly as Facebook restricts the number of people we can invite to them.
Just click on this link to sign up.
You can also browse the archive here.
Next Kington Langley Event 19th August
Our Summer Sizzler will be one 6 hour milonga with DJs Bärbel Rücker and Paul Strudwick.
3.30pm to 9.30pm.
- Tango con amigos practica 15th May 2018
- Magic Roundabout Sunday Service 20th May 2018
- La Boda @ Tango Chocolate Hamburg 5th May 2018
- Magic Roundabout Spring Bank Holiday 28th May 2018
- Magic Roundabout Sunday Service 22nd April 2018
- Spring Special Travel Updates
- Processing Tango Audio Files
- Encuentro Milonguero Betzenstein 3rd-5th August 2018
- Sunday Service in Lydney 18th February 2018
- The Magic Roundabout is 5!