The Magic Roundabout Milongas
are tango dance events for people who like traditional tango music.
If you enjoy dancing to music from the Golden Age of Tango in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere, then you will like The Magic Roundabout Milongas.
We believe that the details make a difference to your dance experience. We have sprung wooden dancefloors, excellent sound, cabeceo friendly lighting, experienced DJs, free tea and coffee and free parking.
At the moment all regular milongas are suspended but normally the Magic Roundabout has two regular milongas:
In Kington Langley, quarterly, at Kington Langley Village Hall, near Chippenham
In Lydney, monthly, at The Masonic Centre in the Forest of Dean.
Paul Strudwick and Bärbel Rücker share the organising and DJ duties. Occasionally there are also guest DJs.
Bärbel also teaches tango and Feldenkrais and you will find details of her courses and workshops on her website www.movingexperience.eu
Subscribe to the Magic Roundabout email newsletter to stay up to date with our forthcoming events.
All Lydney and Kington Langley events are CANCELLED until further notice
- The Magic Roundabout Sunday Social
- Where To Find Tango Clothes For Women?
- Where To Find Tango Clothes For Men?
- Feldenkrais with Moving Experience
- Processing Tango Audio Files
- The Magic Roundabout goes online!
- Winter Warmer Milonga with Michael Lavocah 1st March 2020
- **STOP PRESS** CHANGE OF VENUE
- Balanceo Shoes at the Spring Special 27th May 2019
- DJ Bärbel Rücker @ Magic Roundabout Sunday Service 19th May 2019